ome Maintenance Tasks That Cost More LaterSave money by addressing these home maintenance chores nowSharePinEmail•••BY TORREY KIM Updated April 02, 2020Most people maintain&
5 Sure fire tips FOR A QUICK, EASY HOME SALE!
Dated: April 9 2020
Selling your home can be surprisingly time consuming and emotionally challenging. Strangers come in, poke around, critique your home, and then offer less than you think it is worth - if anything at all.
Below are fire tips for getting the highest possible price for your home within a reasonable timeframe...without losing your mind.
1. Kick emotions to the curb. When selling your home. it's best to see yourself as a businessperson rather than as a homeowner. Looking at the transition from a purely financial perspective helps detach from the emotional aspects of selling your home.
2. Hire an expert agent. An expert agent will help set a fair price for your home and also play middleman, negotiator and problem solver. In addition, he/she will handle the enormous amounts of paperwork and pitfalls involved in real estate transactions - ensuring a smooth, stress-free experience for you.
3. Price it right - but don't expect to get that price. Smart buyers will negotiate and, if you want to complete the sale, you'll have to play the game. It's a good idea to list you home at a price that attracts buyers, while still leaving room for negotiation.
4. Primp and stage. If you don't clean and stage your home, you're leaving money on the table. Have a friend or agent with a fresh pair of eyes point out areas that need work in case you're too familiar to "see: the trouble spots. Decluttering, adding a fresh coat of paint, eliminating odors and pumping up the curb appeal also help make a good impression.
5. Make photos a priority. More than 85% of buyers start their home search online these days. Having crisp, clear photos - preferably taken by a professional - that showcase the entire house both inside and out will set your listing above the rest and help generate interest.
Taking note of these five sure-fire tips will go a long way toward helping you achieve the seamless, lucrative transaction every home seller hopes to have.
Tammy Broxson is the Broker Owner of Broxson Real Estate Group, a boutique real estate brokerage in Florida. Tammy is also a State of Florida Real Estate Instructor and a mentor to other real estate p....
Latest Blog Posts
Just Because Your Home Is New Doesn't Mean It's PerfectSharePinEmailBY ALY J. YALE Updated July 24, 2020If you’re buying a new construction home, you might assume that a home