Are you preparing to buy a home in the near future?Here are a few simple steps to help you through this oftentimes overwhelming process.CHECK YOUR CREDIT SCORE You can use a site like creditkarma
5 KILLER TIPS for a successful sale this summer
If you're thinking of selling this summer, use these killer tips to ensure your success:
1. Focus on curb appeal. Keep your lawn in tip-top shape by watering and mowing regularly. Trim the bushes, plant flowers that are summer-heat tolerant, get rid of the weeds, and make your entryway warm and welcoming.
2. Have flexible showing hours. It's not unusual in this market to have request for multiple showings (and offers) in rapid succession. Once a property hits the market, people want to see it quickly. Flexibility and trusting your agent to have your best interest at heart are vital.
3. Deliver pizazz. Fresh flowers, gleaming windows, clean scents, soft jazz music in the background and well-staged touches are important to creating an enticing showcase of a home.
4. Keep it cool. No one wants to walk into a stuffy home. Be sure the air is on and circulating well. A cool interior will keep potential buyers viewing the home longer.
5. Price it right. While it is a seller's market, overpricing right out of the chute will cause your home to sit on the market. Price it right, and you could have the opposite reaction: multiple offers and bidding wars.
There are many ways to get your home sold today for top dollar and few, if any, headaches. That's where relying on a trusted professional comes in handy. I can make sure it is staged, priced and photographed property to make it stand out from the competition.
Want to learn more about getting the most from your home investment? Call or text me today. I'm here to help.
Tammy Broxson is the Broker Owner of Broxson Real Estate Group, a boutique real estate brokerage in Florida. Tammy is also a State of Florida Real Estate Instructor and a mentor to other real estate p....
Latest Blog Posts
Just like our economy, the real estate market is always changing. With those changes, you'll often hear "truths" circulating that are, well, less than true.In this report, I share fact vs fictions